Peppermint Kisses for Ponies
Here’s a recipe for Peppermint Kisses you can share with everyone at the barn. Or imagine Christmas morning when all of the horses’ stockings are full of these tiny delights from a secret gift giver. How fun for everyone!
Here’s what you’ll need.
1 1/4 cup steel cut oats
3/4 cup molasses
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup flax seed
2 tsp cornstarch
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup apple pieces
12 peppermint candies
Now that we have everything we’re ready to bake.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix molasses and oats until oats are coated then gradually stir in your flour, flax seed, apples, cornstarch until mixed.
3. Grease muffin tin then fill them half full.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until done.
5. Press peppermints onto tops then remove muffins from tin and let cool.
6. Feed generously to loved ponies and horses!
Like anything in the kitchen, you can add your creativity and love to make this recipe your own!
Store in a sealed container.