1. On and after August 17, 2014, the Defendants were party to a Commercial Lease with the Plaintiff.
2. The Defendants have breached the Commercial Lease.
3. The Defendants breaches include but are not limited to the following:
• failing to make timely rental payments;
• failure to secure and maintain required insurance coverages;
• failing to make all required utility payments, and
failing to properly maintain the premises.
4. The Plaintiff seeks damages for amounts due and owing in accordance with the terms of the Commercial Lease.
WHEREFORE THE PLAINTIFF CLAIMS:
1. Money damages;
2. Interest in accordance with C.G.S. §37-3a;
3. Reasonable attorneys’ fees
4. Such other relief mandated by statute, and/or that is just and equitable.
Dated at New Haven, Connecticut this 9th date of September 2015.
WILLIAM L MAROHN
COMMISSIONER OF THE SUPERIOR COURT
Stipulation Agreed to by Parties