North America's #1 Equine Appraiser & Equine Expert Witness Featured
Equine Appraisers / Tracy Dopko
Daventry Equine Appraisal Services has traveled all over the United States and Canada conducting equine appraisals and have also appraised some of the top jumper and dressage horses in Europe. We have been hired as an appraiser and consultant on many court cases, qualified as an “Equine Expert” in Court proceedings, worked closely with several of the major insurance companies in both the U.S. and Canada on death-claim reimbursements, completed appraisals for multi-million dollar estate and insurance settlements, tax audits, and have even done a large appraisal involving over 100 horses for a non-profit organization in the United States. Tracy is also a licensed Private Investigator.
Daventry Equine appraisals are considered “Certified” for legal purposes in Canada and Internationally and are known for their thoroughness and attention to detail. We have over 4,000 hours of equine appraisal experience, and to date, have helped our clients win over $1.8 million dollars in dispute cases and settlements. Combined with our background and credentials in the horse industry, Daventry Equine appraisals and expertise provides a valuable asset in the courtroom!
- Services : Consultant, Equine Appraiser, Equine Expert Witness
- Proven areas of expertise : Animal Welfare, Accident Analysis, Accident Investigations, Appraisals, Care, Custody, and Control, Equine Appraisals, Equine Behavioral Science, Equine Fencing Standards, Equine Importation, Equine Industry Ethics, Equine Industry Fraud, Equine Industry Standards, Equine Insurance, Equine Litigation, Equine Product Liability, Equine Valuation, Horse Associations, Horse Behavior, Horse Breeding, Horse Equipment, Horse Husbandry, Horse Safety, Horse Training Practices, Horse Transportation, Horse Welfare, Stable Management
- How many years of experience do you have? : 19 years experience
- Equine experience : Tracy has shown successfully on the American and Canadian hunter/jumper A Circuit and Dressage A Circuit over the last 25 years, is an accomplished judge and has also been an avid breeder for the last 20 years. Tracy is a US Equestrian R Hunter, Equitation, Hunter Breeding, Welsh and Western judge and r Friesian and Connemara. She is also a Senior judge in multiple disciplines and breeds with Equestrian Canada and a jumper and dressage steward. Tracy holds an Equine Studies Diploma with distinction and a Bachelor of Arts Degree with Distinction focusing on Criminal Justice and Public Policy from the University of Guelph. She is also a full-time instructor with the University of Guelph for their Equine Studies Diploma and Equine Business Management programs.
- Check all listings by this user
- Add to favorites